- Critical Chain, Goldratt
- How to Win Friends and Influence People, Carnegie
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There, Goldsmith
- Leadership and the One Minute Manager, Blanchard
- The 5 Levels of Leadership, Maxwell
- Let’s Get Real or Let’s not Play, Transforming the Buyer/Seller Relationship, Khalsa
- The 7 Levels of Communication, Maher
- Crucial Conversations,Patterson
- Good to Great, Collins
- Raving Fans, Blanchard
- Who Moved My Cheese?, Johnson
- The 4-Hour Workweek, Ferriss
- The Goal, Goldratt
- Financial Peace Revisited, Ramsey
- Comparison of Highrise and Insightly
- copyright tip sheet.pdf
- Corporate priorities survey
- Sample Meeting Agenda
- Sample Project Task List
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals Worksheet.pdf
- Harvard Business Review: Ideacast – Covers a wide variety of topics from global business to personal development and team leadership. One of my favorites.
- Leadership Essentials: My Podcast – I feature monthly interviews with thought leaders on topics relevant to tech leaders. I’m currently running a series on topics that CEOs need to know (or people who might want to become CEO) We’ve covered sales, risk management, project management, product management, and I’ve got a great one about to be released on how the stories you tell affect your success.
- Manager Tools: Basics – this is the “core” of managing people – the nuts and bolts, covering feedback, delegation, effective 1-1’s and more
- BBC Radio: Peter Day’s World of Business – For an “outside the US” and “out of the box” experience – Peter Day covers global perspectives and talks about emerging trends around the world.
- Michael Hyatt: This Is Your Life – Hyatt (former CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers- and now a speaker and author) shares ideas about personal and professional leadership as well as entrepreneurship.
- Internet Marketing for Smart People Radio
- Duct Tape Marketing Podcast
- Dave Ramsey Show
- The Key to Developing Financial Peace
From the Zig Ziglar newsletter – “In this article we examined three key elements to developing financial engagement: one is a coach, two is a coach, and three is a coach!”
- What to do when you’re stuck:
Michael Lee Stallard – an expert on employee engagement – posts on how to make progress
- How to build a great team for your startup:
Serial Entrepreneur Steve Newcomb describes the path to building a great team in your startup.
- Practical tips on how to fire an employee
- “Why” Makes a difference!
Daniel Pink asks “Have you ever asked yourself why you’re in business?” The why makes you more productive!
- You *CAN* build it, but *SHOULD* you?
Saeed Khan asks some great questions to help you decide if you should *not* do it