It’s easier than you might think, and adding a couple of tools to your tool box will pay dividends for the rest of your career.
Before the meeting:
You need to answer the questions above.
- These will help you determine who to invite to the meeting. For example:
- Who has the authority and the influence to complete the goals you have laid out?
- Who wants to stop your goal?
- Who may not want to stop you but can’t actively help?
- Now you know who to invite (and who to leave off the invite list)
- Type up your 1 page agenda.
- Include the date/time, location, and attendee list.
- List the items to cover