Are you an effective connector at work?
Are you having “people problems”?
Do you realize that your communication skills affect how others view you?
Effective people communicate differently!
If you connect well with others you’ll increase your influence, create teamwork, experience less conflict, and get more things done.
You can learn the 5 connecting principles that will make you a better communicator at our new and unique:
- You WILL improve your interactions with clients, prospective customers, team members, and supervisors.
- You WILL develop your skills as we study John Maxwell’s best-selling book, Everyone Communicates, Few Connect.
- You WILL get unmatched insights in our collaborative workshop setting.
$169 for 4 one-hour sessions and copy of the book
(Early bird discount rate: $149!)
Tuesdays in Rockville, MD, 6pm – 7pm
July 17, July 31, August 14, August 21 (2012)
Comments from Tom’s previous Mastermind groups:
- “I don’t mean to be corny, but this group has changed my life. I’ve set new goals in my professional and personal lives, and things are starting to change.”
- “I learned we are ALL in the people business. Leadership is influencing people – nothing more, nothing less.”
- “Tom is a good man. He’s genuine, smart, and he really ‘gets it.’ Leadership is learn-able.”
In Everyone Communicates, Few Connect, John C. Maxwell reveals how to identify with people and relate to others in a way that increases your influence with them. As a leader, it’s not enough just to work hard. It’s not enough to do a great job. To be successful, you need to to communicate in a way that connects with others. In this book, John masterfully underscores principles and practices to equip you to communicate at a level that runs far deeper than words.
Starts May 31 – $149
Email or call Tom if you have any questions.
Feel free to print, share, email, post, mail this pdf flyer! Thank you for spreading the word!
Leave a Reply