My clients are looking for long-term solutions for continued growth and development of their business and their lives. They are willing to step outside of the box and are not afraid to look at things through a different set of eyes or listen to ideas that would typically fall outside of their comfort zone.
My ideal clients are entrepreneurs and other business owners and leaders who are passionate about their business, but are also seeking to attain a work-life balance.
It is important that from the very beginning of each relationship, the clients with whom I choose to partner are a good fit for my business and for you.
Here are some characteristics that may identify you as one of my ideal clients:
- You’re an entrepreneur or leader in a small or medium-size company (with 30-500 employees)
- You’re smart
- You’re honest and sincere
- You’ve got a good sense of humor – to laugh at my jokes
- You’re an expert in your domain
- You’re successful – growing your company through the initial years – beyond a startup, but
- You’ve hit a plateau – maybe it’s sales volume, or profit margin, or you’re having trouble finding and developing leaders
- You’re coachable – with willingness to discover things you don’t already know
- You’ve got a great work ethic – with a willingness to work hard on assignments
- You’re accountable – with a willingness to complete the action plans we make
- You’re committed – with a willingness to keep working on it because change is hard, and it takes time
If you see yourself in this list, give me a call today – we can do some great things together and help your business achieve greater successes.