Do you ever ask yourself:
- How do I get them to buy into my ideas?
- How can I get them to want to work for me? (Or is that too much to hope for?)
- Find yourself in a matrix organization where no one actually reports to you?
- Ever feel like there’s no momentum in your projects? If you stop pushing forward, do your projects come to a crashing halt?
- Are you getting the cooperation from team mates, vendors and partners that you need?
In this session you’ll learn how to move beyond words to really connect with others and unleash their passion and potential to help you be more successful at work. We will cover the three key questions that your followers need you to answer.
You’ll walk away with at least 3 actionable ideas to move your teams forward as a team.
(Quick tips on connecting with others)
Register for one of the upcoming live webinars.
(All are the same content, just offered at different times.)
With answers in hand, your teams will want to follow your lead – and your projects will get healthier.
Tom Cooper, PMP spent more than 20 years in IT projects, including matrix maze, and death marches as well as some really great transformational projects with huge value and impact to the organizations.
He discovered that leadership was the key to:
- Getting project teams focused on the right things
- Delivering work on time and on budget, as well as
- Delivering value to clients.