What would work be like if…
- Your time was well spent in meetings?
- You got everything you needed to do “the work” the project needed?
- Projects were focused, efficient, and effective in delivering results?
- Make sure that meetings are not a waste of time
- Have a clear understanding of what you really need to get done, and by when
- Be a catalyst for great project operation
Register for one of the upcoming live webinars.
(All are the same content, just offered at different times.)
With answers in hand, your teams will want to follow your lead – and your projects will get healthier.
Tom Cooper, PMP spent more than 20 years in IT projects, including matrix maze, and death marches as well as some really great transformational projects with huge value and impact to the organizations.
He discovered that leadership was the key to:
- Getting project teams focused on the right things
- Delivering work on time and on budget, as well as
- Delivering value to clients.