What if there was a quick way for your leaders to really connect?
Your restaurant depends on a whole team working toward your goals.
Unfortunately, sometimes we miss the mark – we don’t understand others and we don’t communicate with others.
There’s a quick and powerful tool called a DISC assessment that your team can use (available in English and in Spanish) to help understand themselves and understand the people they lead, too!
People are all different
Some people “get it” and are easy to deal with.
Others “don’t get it” and make us nuts.
It’s true that people are all different – but they are PREDICTABLY different. Learning how to predict those differences is powerful and amazing,
Did you know that there’s a simple way to learn about those differences and how they show up at work?
Get along with anyone – even if you’re not a “people person”
Everyone you encounter is motivated differently, communicates differently, and views tasks and relationships differently.
By spending just a few minutes in an online assessment, you can understand the key drivers and motivators that help you succeed at work.
In a short time, you can learn the keys to connecting with and influencing those around you.
Through a DISC Profile workshop, you will explore ways to:
- Apply the Law of Awareness to recognize your strengths and limitations
- Overcome your shortcomings & clear the path for personal and professional growth
- Understand how others are different and how to work with each personality
- Build a stronger team that communicates, appreciates the style of others, and works well together
- Learn effective strategies for handling conflict and personality clashes
- Develop yourself and others to be their best
1. Maxwell Team Personal DISC Assessment ($97/person)
- For those who are already deeply familiar with DISC as a tool – this includes the assessment and 30 page Personal Indicator Report report.
2. Maxwell DISC Personality Indicator report and Debrief ($197/person)
- Includes assessment, 30 page Personal Indicator Report and
- A 1 hour personal debrief to explore strengths and opportunities as well as strategies to improve communication
3. Maxwell DISC Method Team Training ($247/person)
- Includes assessment, 30 page Personal Indicator Report
- 2 hour group training (Live via conference call) on DISC
- Tools for each person to use to improve their connection with others
- Tools for each person to use to understand others and strategies to improve communication
4. Six month DISC Coaching Package ($750/person)
- As a follow on to the Maxwell DISC assessment,
- Includes a six session coaching package which includes a professional development plan (PDP), and five sessions of coaching to the PDP.
Click this button to set up a call to get started!
Download a flyer