Get More Done, Faster
Simple time management process to help you get more work done - and have happier team members at the same time!
Build your team
Tools and tips that you can apply right away to help them with meetings, planning, communications and more
Handle That Difficult Customer
Learn exactly how to deal with that impossible customer - exactly what to say, what not to say!
Simple Project Management tools, templates, and action plans to help you see immediate results.
Better Communications - less rework
Keep everyone in the loop using a simple process.
Delegation That Works
Ever tried to delegate and have the work "boomerang" right back at you? Learn how to delegate work, have them do it well, and it stays off your plate!
Are you ready to grow?
You’ll get help in the following areas:
- Getting Projects Done - Easy tools to make your projects better
- Clear Communications planning - keeping everyone in the loop
- Core Time Management - focusing on first things first
- Effective Delegation - you can hand things off (and have them done well)
- Simply Effective Meetings - 3 steps to shorter, more effective meetings
- Working with difficult customers (or team members)
You’ll see results - or your money back
"I’ve been consulting and doing project management for over 25 years. I was very impressed with Tom, his delivery, and his content. I learned quite a bit, and I thought I knew it all. I highly recommend Tom."Gerri - Sr. Project Manager, Blue Cross Blue Shield
Add them as a part of your team meetings - complete lessons in 30 minutes
See results on your team - projects - communications - time management - delegation - difficult people - meetings
Everything you need to grow - and to help your team members grow.
You'll get: Everything from the "Primary" package
A "Borrow my brain" coaching session to create a custom plan with specific measurements
A "Follow up" session - I'll give you direct feedback on your plan and help make it amazing
You'll get: Everything from "Primary" and "Plus"
Six core lessons for you and for your team
A "borrow my brain" coaching session to make an excellent plan
A "Massive Results" session where we help you identify your highest priorities
A "Progress check" session where we review your goals and the progress you've made
A wrap up/review session to help you reflect on what you've accomplished, what you've learned and what's next for you!
How Does It Work?
I've Been In Your Shoes
I started out with a degree in computer science and was a hands-on technologist. Over the years I moved from being an individual contributor to a technical lead, to a leader of individual contributors and eventually wound up as a VP of Products in a SaaS company doing work on big data.
I studied LOTS of things in my career - I held many certifications, too - the highest level certifications in the hottest technologies around (back when dinosaurs roamed the earth.) I took lots of classes, and attended team building events.
You know what those programs never taught me?
It turns out that studies show that 87% of success comes from PEOPLE knowledge, and only 13% from product knowledge. I didn't get the critical skills I needed to be effective.
I was in a leadership role, and wanted to move up, but I didn't have the core skills that I needed to be effective. I guess my employers assumed I'd "figure it out."
I invested in myself
When I did learn that I needed skills I didn't have, I also found that my company was not always willing to send me to the training that I needed. They didn't understand that investing in those "soft skills" would really pay off.
I ended up reaching into my own pocket to pay for books, tapes, seminars, and classes.
- We got more done.
- We had happier customers.
- We had less rework.
- I got promoted. Over and over again.
- My teams were happy.
But... I'm too busy to make time for that
- Each module is designed to be incorporated into your regular work schedule.
- The lessons are practical - assignments are based on using these tools on the work you’re already doing.
- Each session takes less than 30 minutes - start to finish.
- Online audio lessons
- Discussion guides so you can interact with team members
- Worksheets and handouts to help drive the lessons home
- Simple, USEFUL templates and worksheets to start using right away, and
- A follow up system that helps remind you what to do and how to do it.